FLEXIBILITY MEETS EXPERT SERVICE.
Dress code + dancewear planning
Selling online with Nimbly
Holiday show planning
Competition costume selection
- Appointments are available Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday's starting on June 7, 2021. We're giving you the most flexibility in the industry.
- Bring up to 2 additional guests from your studio and take advantage of this chance to plan for your season.
- See the products, touch the costumes, smell them if you want! Fit models for your appointment are available upon request.
- Book a time that works for you to shop virtually.
- Easily join the meeting with a Zoom link - and we can record your shopping session so you can have it for reference later on!
Can you help me with nimbly during my appointment?
We are happy to answer general Nimbly questions during your shopping appointment.
If you need help setting up or adjusting your Nimbly shop, or have a number of specific questions, we recommend setting up a One-on-One appointment with a Nimbly expert. This call will answer all your questions and will focus on all your Nimbly needs.
When will i receive my reward?
Can I book an appointment without a revolution account?
WHERE DO I GO when i have arrived for my appointment?
What if i have to cancel or re-schedule?
Terms & Conditions
Free set of costumes reward: Studio owners who attend an appointment in October, November or December will be able to order up to $200 USD worth of a single costume style at no charge in exchange for attending the appointment. Customer may select only ONE style number and all sizes selected must be in stock at the time of purchase. To redeem this reward, customers must place order over the phone with Customer Service at 800-806-1157. Offer valid through 6/30/2022.
COVID-19 Precautions for in-person appointments: In compliance with the State of Illinois public health guidelines, all attendees and Revolution staff members are required to wear face masks or face coverings during in-person appointments. You will be required to complete a COVID-19 Prescreening Sheet prior to the appointment. We hope you will give us the courtesy to contact us if you are feeling ill OR if you have tested positive for COVID-19 prior to an in-person visit. We will be happy to work with your schedule to find a new time, or swap you to a virtual shopping appointment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with us.