Professional Platter TutuTHPL001 | THPL002
High-caliber performance meets high drama in this pleated tutu with six layers of net and metal tube over attached matte spandex trunks with lace trim and hook and eye closures. Attach to an overlay skirt or bodice with pre-sewn buttons.
To avoid an additional per-tutu shipping charge, the platter tutu will ship folded in a box with the metal tube provided separately. The tube must be fed through the tutu upon receipt to achieve the desired platter effect.
Follow these instructions to assemble the platter tutu:
- Disconnect one end of the tube from the plastic connector.
- Use caution—the tube might spring back when uncoiled. To help the tube relax into the proper shape, stretch it by hand before threading it into the tutu.
- Locate the sticker on the bottom of the tutu—this indicates the location of the tunnel where you will thread the tube.
- Gently insert the tube into the opening. Be sure the connector remains at the end of the tube.
- Gently feed the tube through the channel around the tutu.
- Connect both ends of the tube together using the connector. Use caution as metal inside tube can be sharp.
- Remove the sticker.