How to Measure
We think of everything:
- All headpieces & accessories included at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- All costumes on hangers in zippered vinyl garment bags with name tag
- No extra sewing required on any costume
- Four-way stretch in all leotard fabrics
- Nude and clear adjustable straps included with most costumes
Sizing Tips & Helpful Hints
- We suggest you measure your students while they are wearing a leotard for the most accurate measurements.
- When trying to decide which size to order, girth should be the most important measurement.
- Take into account that young children will grow throughout the year.
- Our XLC and XXLC sizes are made to fit a larger child, not a petite adult.
- Purchase our Costume Sizing Kit for extra help and better accuracy!
- Bust: Measure across the back and around the fullest part of the bust
- Waist: Measure around the natural waist
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of the hips
- Girth: Measure from the center of one shoulder, down through the crotch, and back up to the same shoulder
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ankle bone on the inside of the leg
Costume Measurement Chart
Download Size Chart